Bitesize is our online course full of practical ideas for improving quality in care settings.
- Gain practical ideas, tips and advice to support quality development
- Strengthen your own resilience, confidence and leadership
- Get the support you need from others who understand the complex work of care services
- Build your evidence for inspections and your own CPD
- Build on your knowledge and expertise of positive practice and technology
Bitesize is led by an experienced My Home Life England facilitator, in small confidential groups. The course runs over 5 sessions, each 2 hours long. 4 sessions are focused around an evidence framework for supporting quality in care settings. The 5th session focuses on how technology can support positive practice.
You will gain practical ideas with tips to try out. The content also connects back to local and national regulation and supporting change. You will bring your own experience and ideas to the session, working with people in similar roles. It’s also chance to build a new networks in a confidential setting.
As part of the course you will receive a resource pack and certificate of completion.
Cost £595 (payable by credit card or invoice)
Sign-up for our upcoming Bitesize courses has now closed. If you are interested in future courses, please get in touch with us.
Sign up for Bitesize:Sign up
Take a look at our Bitesize flyer:Download
“A really excellent programme. The 4 frameworks fit together and you can see how everything relates to CQC.”
“We had a fantastic facilitator who really listened and gave good strategies to try.”