“Bitesize” – Our new My Home Life England Online Programme
My Home Life England has developed “Bitesize” – a new online offer for busy care home managers
This online course is an introduction to the My Home Life England programme for care home managers, exploring each of the My Home Life frameworks, as well as a session on technology.
- Hear practical ideas to support quality of life for people who live, die, work in and visit care homes
- Increase your confidence as a leader
- Reflect on the significant changes that have happened for care homes and build for the future
- Develop new networks in a confidential setting
- Five 2 hour sessions (1 per month)
- High quality training in groups of 6
- Practical, interactive and supportive
- Led by a facilitator – using video and discussion you will explore ideas, hints and practical tips, supporting you in evidencing quality to others
- Bring your own experiences and ideas to the session, working with people who do the same job as you
The outcomes we aim for by the end of the course are:
- Improved confidence and resilience, both personally and professionally
- Improved confidence in yourself as a leader
- Improved practice including consideration of equality, diversity, inclusion and human rights
- A focus on developing confidence in digital technology and how it can support the work you do.
- Reflection and connection back to regulation requirements, local systems and relationships.
Find out more and sign up here for courses starting in June 2021.