Some of our highlights include:
- Over 160 care leaders completed My Home Life England programmes.
- Working across England delivering more than 30 programmes and bespoke support offers.
- 98% of surveyed care leaders from our programmes said the quality of their management and leadership had increased.
- Delivering other strands of work including Bitesize, RISE and our Quality Development and Commissioner Support Programme
- The outcomes of Care Home Fans: Intergenerational Linking – England’s biggest intergenerational project with care homes
- Our COVID-19 report ‘Rebuilding Together’ and other research.
- Great collaborations across the sector focused on integration, enhanced relationships and working well together.
My Home Life England Director, Tom Owen, said:
“It continues to be a privilege for the My Home Life England team to work alongside individuals working in, and using, the care and health system.
This impact report summarises the breadth and depth of our work. We continually learn from everyone’s expertise, as we collaborate to deliver quality of life in care settings across the country. It is a pleasure to look back on the past year and reflect on all that we have achieved together.”
Read the report:Download
A big thank you to all the people and organisations who have worked alongside us this year. Your valued support, expertise and collaboration makes our work possible!