MHL speaking at conference on enhanced health in care homes
Developing integrated care: what role do care homes play? | Thursday 2 July | The King’s Fund, London
The NHS five year forward view sets out the actions needed to develop a new model of care to enhance health in care homes.
This conference will examine the new model, in which the NHS works in partnership with care home providers and local authority social services departments to develop new shared models of care and support.
Hear from key speakers:
- Professor Julienne Meyer, Professor of Nursing Care for Older Adults, City University London and Executive Director, My Home Life Programme
- Professor Martin Green OBE, Chief Executive, Care England
- Des Kelly OBE, Executive Director, National Care Forum
- Samantha Jones, Director for New Models of Care, NHS England
- Professor David Oliver, President, British Geriatrics Society
- Frank Ursell, Chief Executive, Registered Nursing Home Association
- Andrea Sutcliffe, Chief Inspector of Adult Social Care, Care Quality Commission
Find out more and register at http://www.kingsfund.org.uk/events/enhanced-health-care-homes
If you have any questions, please email Claire Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org