Consultancy and support for providers, statutory bodies and other organisations
My Home Life can offer a range of professional support services including:
- Leadership Support
- Organisation & Strategic Development
- Staff Support & Education
- Professional Supervision and group support for staff, older people and relatives
- Improved partnership working between care homes and the wider system
- Whole systems strategic developments
- Support for community engagement in care homes
- Expert academic advice on a range of issues relating to quality of life, care and management in care homes
My Home Life is grounded in the real day-to-day experience of care homes but informed by the evidence-base for quality in care homes. Our expertise in appreciative dialogue and transformational change enables us to deliver packages of support that help you deliver care that is based on the My Home Life vision.
A Bespoke Service
We work with you to develop and deliver bespoke learning packages tailored to meet the needs of your organisation. The focus is on sharing practical knowledge and implementing best practice across your organisation.
The My Home Life Transformation Package
The My Home Life Transformation Package has been developed and refined over the past six years through working with care homes in local authority areas across the UK. It has demonstrated significant impact on quality in care homes and has been profiled extensively in external reports.
The Package delivers the evidence-based framework for quality, translated into positive outcomes for older people living in care homes, relatives and staff and the wider community.
It combines three Programmes spread over 18 months.
- Programme 1: Leadership Support
- Programme 2: Integrated Care
- Programme 3: Community Engagement
The approach works appreciatively with stakeholders to understand their challenges and provide supportive environments to bring about transformational change. It is typically commissioned by Local Authorities and Clinical Commissioning Groups and providers.
Download the MHL Transformation Package brochure to find out more.
Get in touch
To discuss any of these options or bespoke solutions for your particular needs contact Tom Owen at email@example.com or 020 7040 5776.
These pages offer information for statutory bodies in England or Northern Ireland looking to partner with My Home Life. If you are based in Scotland or Wales, please see the MHL Scotland and MHL Cymru websites for further details.