Age UK Conference – For later life: Better health and care in tough times
The squeeze on public spending has highlighted the need to find innovative ways of enabling older people with support needs to live with dignity and to maximise independence and wellbeing.
Best bits about the Conference:
• hear from high-profile speakers and leading thinkers passionate about ageing issues
• gain a unique insight into the current situation in the health and care arena and future challenges
• find out more about new models of support and how these can be put into practice
• engage and network in the interactive exhibition area
• work with us to improve the lives of older people.
Rt Hon. Jeremy Hunt MP, Secretary of State for Health, will deliver a Government address.
Book before 22nd March 2013 to benefit from early-bird booking rates – ageuk.org.uk/forlaterlife